Saturday, July 19, 2014

Life as I know it, is about to become........interesting



Ok, so #1 - I just got back from the BEST trip ever! My sister and I were invited to a Music School in Carthage Tennessee. It was amazing! I learned so much and met some pretty wonderful people. We were only gone for about twelve days, but I feel like I lost a month of my life. Here are some pictures to take a gander at.  :)


But that is not where it ends. I CAME HOME SICK!! I have been home for about a week now and I have had a terrible cold ALL week. God is good though and I am getting better. Praise the Lord it is just a cold and not the flu. There is always something to be thankful for and I am thankful for that.
But........my life is about to get even crazier. Next weekend my Aunt, her four young boys and my Nana are coming for a visit. we haven't seen them in many years and so this will be a glad reunion. They are going to be here for a week. Wow. Including my brother, Titus, there will be FIVE little boys running around the house. We are going to need some serious therapy after it's all said and done.  :)
And....To top it off, I only have three weeks before I pack myself up and move to Texas.  :( I have so many people that I want to see before I go and I just don't have the time. Not to mention I am going to miss my mommy very much. I am very excited about what the Lord is doing in my life and where He is taking me. It's amazing to know that He has everything under control. I know that the Lord will provide and that He will take care of me. 
Anyways.................Here are a few more pictures from my trip to Tennessee. I absolutely loved it there and if you are ever in CARTHAGE TENNESSEE on a Sunday or a Wednesday, please stop by Cornerstone Baptist Church for services. Sunday worship is at 10:00 am in the morning and 6:00 pm in the evening. Wednesday night worship is a 6:00 pm. 





No comments:

Post a Comment