Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dinosaurs!!!

Hey all!!
I haven't written in a few weeks and so I thought I would share with you what we did as a class on Friday. 
Last week we didn't celebrate Labor Day on Sep. 1st. We waited until Friday so that we could go to a place called Dinosaur Valley. It was so much fun to see all of the different kinds of Dino Foot Prints in the hard rock. I thought I would show y'all some pictures.


The First place we went to was the Creation Museum. It was so amazing to see all of the evidence that God really did create the world in six days and then rested on the seventh. Here are some of the things I took pictures of.
This is a fossilized water creature. 


This is a small portion of an Ark Replica that explains how Noah and his family were able to retrieve fresh water from the outside. 


These are Bibles that have been collected from different time periods. Some of them are bound with goat skin and others a simply paper. I wanted so badly to touch them. It's a good thing they were covered with glass.


This is a complete book of Isaiah written on Sheep Skin. It is from the 1800's and was written in Russian.



This a the Complete Torah written on deer skin. It was written in Iraq and is from the 1800's as well.


And while being at the museum was really fun, it was even more awesome when I got to see the dino tracks in the rocks.



I have to tell you that I felt prehistoric while looking at all of these amazing foot prints. It is so amazing to think that God created these amazing creatures and that it wasn't that long ago that they roamed the earth.  :)

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 - And God said, let there be light:  and there was light.
God is the creator of the world and of our very selves. He is the one who made us and formed us. He loves us and that is why He sent His Son to be a perfect sacrifice for us.
John 3;16 - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. It looks like ya'll had a lot of fun. I wonder why there are footprints in the rocks there? If a bulldozer drives over rock it doesn't leave tracks, unless the rock is more like shell, then I guess it can. I wonder about these things sometimes...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how it happened. I might have had something to do with the flood and how fast everything was made to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Looks like y'all had a blast!!! So glad y'all got to go and thanks for sharing! That would be so cool to see!!!

    Looking forward to the next post! ;)
    ~Beth

    sparrowfalldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete