Monday, February 3, 2014

Hi

      Hello,   :)

     I am so glad that you have come to visit.  :) My name is Brianna. I am 21 years old. I live in Arkansas. Whooo Pig Soooie!!! Oh. Sorry.  I am the oldest of six kids. I crochet, knit, sew and do just about any craft that comes to mind. And every day I learn that I need God so much more then I think. I was saved when I was 14. I had grown up knowing the Gospel, but it never sunk in. Then, one day the Lord opened my eyes to how much I need Him. There is no telling where I would be if I didn't have Jesus Christ in my heart. I am so thankful that I have a different life and I am excited to see what happens in the future. Until then, I will achieve the impossible with His Daily Love.

:)

Brianna

4 comments:

  1. I'm assuming this is a new blog! (?) Can't wait for more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very new. :) I am excited to see where God takes it. Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!! Love the look, love the posts... I hope that it will be a blessing to many people. I'm looking forward to all your posts!!!
    ~Beth :)

    ReplyDelete