Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Sweet Sight

My last article was about an act of hate and hurtfulness. 
I was really upset that a gathering of the KKK was being held in the very town that I live in.
But when I went to town last Saturday I saw a very sweet sight.
On the Square there was a group on about 15 teenagers. They were holding up handmade signs. The signs had things written on them such as ; Honk If You Are Against Racism, and Love Each Other.
I was so happy to see these teens taking some sort of stand. 
I know that it doesn't seem like much to some, but I was happy to see someone fighting for Love and not hate.
I thought I would share that you.  :) :)
 
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Ah, so good to hear!!!! Yes, praise the Lord, there are people standing up for what is right in His eyes!!! May we be one of them!
    ~Amanda

    "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." James 4:17

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that it was Kids doing it too. :)

    ReplyDelete